Friday, April 16, 2010

Hey all.
Wow, so it's been a while, huh? Like 3 whole days. And so much has happened since I last blogged! The Polish PM's death, Chelsea Handler's 500th show, that whole traffic thing on the F3...but enough about that stuff. Let's talk about toilet paper.
I have this thing about public toilets. Actually it's not so much public toilets as it is any toilet but my own. I don't like them. And why? I mean it's not like I'm afraid of invisible STDs or those weirdly massive paper dispensers or even toilet snakes. Well, okay, maybe toilet snakes a little. But really, I just think they're disgusting and - to cut a long rant short - I would rather eat my own face than pee in one. The problem is that as much as I love my own bathroom, it's sort of retarded. I'm not pointing fingers at whoever designed it (*cough* Mum *cough*), but what's with the layout? The toilet roll holder thingie is practically BEHIND the toilet - I have to turn almost the whole way around to reach it! And believe me, blindly attempting to turn around mid-pee is never fun. Honestly, it's times like this that make me wish I were a man. Or a woman with a penis. Whatever.

Sigh. What's up with Twitter? Twitter has become so controversial as of late - I just heard some guy got arrested (or something) for calling Barak Obama a 'monkey' on his account.
Yeah. Okay.
Don't get me wrong - Barak Obama seems like a nice enough guy, and calling someone a monkey is never cool...but who gives a shit? Wow, some loser with a laptop expressed an opinion that most of the world won't agree with. That is so not news! Meanwhile, there are 20-year-old girls ranting about public bathrooms who get no attention at all.
What is this crazy world we live in?!
Well, that's pretty much all I have to talk about today. Stay tuned for more meaningless crap, coming soon! And in the meantime, check out the best belated birthday present I have ever recieved.

No comments: