Sunday, July 12, 2009

Rove's Final Five, Originally Intended For...Gyton Grantley

5. Have you ever been caught naked in public?
In real life, no. In dreams, thousands of times. I mean, come on. What is it with me and dreaming about catching the bus naked? Or going to school naked? Or turning up to a job interview naked? I'm serious! Seriously disturbed! Mostly because in the dreams, I don't seem to be that phased by my nakedness. Oh, everyone else is totally freaking out of course, but me? Its like uh, yeah, I'm naked. Whatever.

4. Do you have a sister named Girlton?

I wish I had a sister named Girlton, if only because her nickname would probably be 'Girl', and to annoy her, I could stretch it out and make it sound all ghetto, like this:
"GUUUUUUURRRRLLLLL!"

3. If I looked in your glove box, what would I find?
Okay since I don't have a car, this question sucks. And, since I'm lazy, I can't be bothered to think of a replacement question. Well, suck it - none of you ever comment anyway!

2. What's your hidden talent?
Ok I don't think I have any hidden talents left. In my bid to become famous, I've publicly showcased pretty much every talent I have, no matter how insignificant. One thing I've recently discovered I totally kick ass at, though, is blowing bubbles with bubble gum. Yeah. I'm sure that's going to get me really far.

1. What's the first thing you think of when you see this:Whoa. I really like her glasses.

No comments: