That made me think.
Dude. Dude. 30 is OLD.
Also, it might be fun to write a list of things I want to accomplish.
A 'Bucket List', if you will.
I'm excited. Mostly because I feel like this is the kind of thing that will totally crack me up when I come back to read it in my old age.
Ok, you know what? I am so not waiting another 11 years to laugh at myself, so I'm just writing a list of things I want to accomplish - nay, things I WILL accomplish by the time I'm 20.
Which is in...9 months.
Oh holy crap.
I'm 20 in...in 9 months?!
This sucks! Why didn't anyone warn me?? Dammit!!
Here's the list:
THINGS TO DO BY THE TIME I TURN 20
- Build a time machine
- Have something named after me
- Finish knitting the blanket I started 6 years ago
- Invent a card came so good they play it in Vegas
- Convince my hair to start growing again
- Get the family of possums out of my roof
- Somehow persuade one of my friends to have a dress-up themed birthday party, so I can put fake tattoos all over the top half of my body and go as The Female Michael Scofield
- Learn how to make an origami flower
- Star in a Baz Luhrmann movie and win the Oscar for best actress. Ok, maybe thats a bit far-fetched. I'll just be in the movie - the Oscar is optional
- Figure out how to stop myself from aging
- Be on an episode of Rove
- Learn how to ride a pogo stick
- Teach my cat how to ride a pogo stick
- Bring Michael Jackson back from the dead
- Get through my P's test without killing anybody
- Sail around Panama
- Have my book published
- Steal a pair of scrubs from North Shore Hospital - dammit they look so comfortable!
- Get Catherine to admit that I'm right about something
- Ride a shopping trolley down the giant hill on River Road
- Learn how to do one of those wicked-cool iceskating spins
- Spend a whole day at The Wardrobe trying on costumes
- Finally finish reading The Tomorrow Series
- Get people to start calling me something cooler than Jacki, like 'JT' or 'The Jack-Attack'
- Make the perfect cappuccino
- Find a hairstyle that actually works for me
- Meet Wentworth