Monday, April 30, 2007

the invisible man, ivan milat, and myself

so i just finished watching supernatural, and suprise suprise, i had no clue what was going on most of the time, probably because i kept leaving the tv to get food and whatnot.
I mean can you blame me? If im going to watch people get mauled to death by freakish chainsaw-weilding ghosts, im going to do it with some food dammit.

anyway.
the main reason i came to blog is because i totally forgot to blog about my dream last night.
pfft. dream.
more like NIGHTMARE.
wow.
that was so dramatic.
anyway, gather round children and i will tell you a tale.

So in my dream/nightmare, i was a girl (like i am in real life), and i was Kate from Lost. thats right. Does anyone even watch Lost anymore except me? Probably not. Oh well. Anyway, so I was Kate, and these two guys, also from Lost (Jack and Sawyer for anyone who is actually still following me here), were with me, and basically it was our job to find these freakish people who were hiding in this building that we were in, which was like a newpaper office or something, I dono, it was some big room filled with lifts and people and paper and computers and lots of talking talking talking.

Anyway we were working our way around the building, and eventually we discovered that there were three people that we had to do something to, and they were this man who could turn invisible (lets call him The Invisible Man), this lady who could split herself in two, so there were like two of her (lets call her Double Lady), and Ivan Milat (lets call him Ivan Milat). Anyway, I dont even know what we had to do, because I was just as clueless in this dream as i am in real life, possibly even more so, so basically i was just following Jack and Sawyer around and trying to distract myself from the fact that Ivan Milat had worked his way into my nightmares.

Anyway suddenly we were in this lift, and it was going down to the bottom level of St Leonards train station (which we were now in by the way. keep up), and The Invisible Man was in the lift with us, only nobody could see him, because he had turned himself invisible. But we could see him.
How did that work?
Anyway back to the dream, suddenly me and Jack and Sawyer had this piece of paper, I don't know what it was because I was only Kate and obviously Jack and Sawyer are much more capable of handling pieces of paper than me, but apparently The Invisible Man and Double Lady and Ivan Milat had to get it off us. So we got out of the lift and Jack and Sawyer are all "run!", and i was all like "i dont think i will", so for some weird reason i decided to lie down on the platform.

Anyway The Invisible Man grabbed me and threw me on the train tracks so that i was lying in the small space just between where the trains went, and Jack and Sawyer didnt even notice so they kept running (thanks guys), anyway and then a train started coming and i was like "dude this will probably hurt", and the train was about to run over me when i woke up.

so either i have a subconcious fear of trains or ivan milat is coming to get me.
but probably both.
the end!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...that is very very deep...maybe too deep..well for me anyway..Ivan Milat..yep very scary guy..and this takes us back to the woods scenario which is very deep too...anyway for the moment I think "hmmmm" is probably the best thing to say....

Anonymous said...

p.s Jacki, one day i will have your babies.

You mark my words..