Sunday, April 15, 2007

old people

yet more proof that old people have pretty much no clue (no offense jimi)

the following conversation took place today in the car:

jacki: (commenting on the weather) Its so hot! Milk was a bad choice!
mum: What was a bad choice?
jacki: Milk
mum: ....What?
jacki: Milk. Milk was a bad choice.
mum: What does that mean?
jacki: Nothing, its just a joke from a movie.
mum: oh ok...So whats wrong with the milk?
jacki: Nothing mum, its just a joke.
mum: I dont understand
jacki: Mum! its just a joke from a movie! I was just commenting on the heat!
mum: Do i need to get more milk?
jacki: OH MY GOSH!
mum: Well, you said -
jacki: Ok just forget i said anything!

see? see what i mean??!!!
totally clueless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha..just wait until she is 82 and doesnt even know what milk is...my Mum didnt know who my Dad was yesterday..it blows me out that she even remembers how to breathe...not trying to be nasty..I love her heaps but her brain has literally disintegrated..funny thing is though that she still remembers things from her childhood very clearly..um..had your Mum seen the movie?