Tuesday, May 29, 2007

"it rhymes with carolina!"

so today was a pretty awesome day

first off, i got my l's
yes its true.
after almost 15 months of constant nagging, insults, teasing and general annoyance from pretty much everyone over the fact that ive been too lazy to go out and get my l's, i finally got them.
and let me tell you, it wasnt easy. besides the whole 'having to know the road rules' thing, there was the fact that the universe is against me getting my l's.
the first time i went to get them, they wouldnt even let me take the test because i didnt 'have enough id', even though i gave them my school card, a bank statement, an eftpos card and both of my parents signiatures saying i am who i say i am. they suck.
the second time i went to get them, i failed, which im pretty sure is the fault of the rta, not myself, since the rta is gay, and somehow managed to find out which questions i hadn't studied, and then put ALL of those questions in my test.
anyway today when i went to get them, i was pretty certain i was going to pass, you know, because of the whole "third times a charm" thing, except that i forgot i had to go, left school late, missed my train, and had to run all the way from the station to the rta (which is no mean feat let me tell you), so that i could get there on time, which, by the way, i didnt, which gave the old guy behind the counter another reason to hate me, because its common knowledge that all old people hate me on account of the fact that they are old and i am not.


anyway. after i got them, the day got conciderably better because jessiebear decided to drive us all to chookas for hot chips and coke during our free, then we came back, ate them in front of everyone (which always feels good), and then spent the rest of the day reading vogue in the common room, burning popcorn, annoying miss shanahan and beth in the library by reading "where did i come from" out loud, not going to dt, being allowed to not go to dt, and getting bought chocolate by the awesome lauren kelton.

yep. and next top model is on.
i die with happiness

No comments: