Sunday, May 10, 2009

Rove's Final Five, Originally Intended For...Gina Riley

5. Speaking as a mother, would you shag Shia LaBeouf?
Well technically, I didn't actually give birth to my cat...though I do treat her alot like a baby...So okay, yes, I'll speak as a mother. No. No, I wouldn't. He's charming for sure, but no Wentworth.

4. Did you Twitter during the Logies?
I didn't. I was too busy making Liza Minnelli jokes about Gretel Killeen's new haircut.

3. Who is your favourite person to impersonate?
I don't know whether to brag about this or be totally embarrassed by it, but I can do a kick-ass BeeGees imitation.

2. Have you ever bought anything stupid off the television?
One word - snuggie.
Okay I lied. I didn't buy one, I just wore my dressing gown backwards one afternoon. Whatever, same thing.

1. What's the first thing you think of when you see this:Booby pillow neck scarves?? HOW MUCH ARE THEY, AND WHERE CAN I GET ONE???!!!

No comments: