Sunday, May 24, 2009

Rove's Final Five, Originally Intended For...Will Ferrell

5. Have you ever done anything illegal while on holiday in an overseas country?
Haha. Yes. Oh, yes. Since my Mum has made a recent habit of not only reading my blog, but showing it to her friends at work, I'm not going to go into any details...But I will say it involves a German girl, a fake ID, and a trip to Safeway at 3 in the morning.

4. Are you up for making Anchorman 2?
I am ABSOLUTELY up for making Anchorman 2. I wasn't in the first one so I don't know what character I'd play...maybe Brick's daughter? Actually, that's not a bad idea - Will Ferrell, you give me a call.

3. What's the most outrageous rumor you've heard about yourself?
Oh, there are so many. I'm so famous, I can't keep myself out of the tabloids. It's crazy, really.
...
Ok so obviously I'm lying. I don't know that I've ever heard a rumor about myself. Either I'm so boring that nobody would bother, or I'm so outrageous that there is no need.

2. Your character in Land of the Lost punches Matt Lauer from The Today Show. Who in real life would you like to punch?
Oh, right, Land of the Lost, yeah, I was great in that movie. In real life, though, I would love to punch whichever Prison Break writer made the decision to kill off Wentworth Miller's character.
Yeah.
Yeah.
That happened. Don't worry, I'll be blogging about it later.

1. What's the first thing you think of when you see this:
Oh, man. I can't believe I didn't think of this last time I babysat.

No comments: