Saturday, September 16, 2006

Moulin Rouge 2

oh
oh
oh!
listen to what i just found:

According to ITV, the "Star Wars" actor - who does have a killer voice, now that I think of it - is trying to persuade movie bosses to do a sequel to his 2001 hit.
"I've never done anything like it. There's never been anything like it. The opportunity to sing and dance and be part of a company like that. It felt like we were in the circus", he says. "It was an extraordinary experience going to work every day - the colour, the music, the crazy Baz. It was fantastic. I'd do it all again tomorrow. I'd be quite happy to make Moulin Rouge! II."


well, this is just excellent
with nicole kidman out of the way (sorry but you know...she did die) theyre free to hire me to play the new love interest of Christian!
oh oh oh! i am going to die. of love overload
...
hmm.
this is a tad stalkerish.

oh who cares.


i love him!

No comments: