Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Who the hell are you??

I've just had a thought...
sometimes, there might be people coming onto my blog who dont know who (or what) I am...

and I cant really say I know myself, but I CAN type down everything I do know.


JACKI (me)
Jacki is crazy
Jacki like lots of things that no one else likes
Jacki will never grow up
Jacki laughs almost as much as she talks
Jacki makes lame jokes
Jacki copies other peoples good jokes
Jacki has E.I.S (Extreme Immature Syndrome)
Jacki is weird
Jacki tries to make people laugh all the time, and her jokes are so lame and she starts to laugh at herself and then people laugh, not at her joke, but at her
Jacki has to make everything into a joke before she can understand it
Jacki is being left behind in a 'childs world' according to beth, but she doesnt care
Jacki isnt very smart because she spends all her time laughing
Jacki has a large mouth because she spends all her time laughing
Jacki laughs at things that are funny
Jacki laughs at things that arent funny
Jacki is laughing right now
Jacki is confused by serious matters
Jacki gets left behind because everyone else is growing up
Jacki loves food
Jacki loves sitting next to Mel in Maths and playing with Beryl
Jacki loves sitting with Lauren in Science and asking her the answers
Jacki loves sitting with Beth in CCG and laughing at Huge
Jacki loves sitting with Sarah in English and complaining about Lord of the Flies
Jacki loves sitting with Hannah in CCH and laughing at Mitchy
Jacki loves sitting with Kiera in PD and annoying Kiera with her giggling
Jacki loves sitting with Julia in CS and sharing her Bible
Jacki loves sitting with Jess in History and distracting her
Jacki loves sitting with Gemma at recess
Jacki loves sitting with kc ANYTIME HA KC I COMMENTED ABOUT YOU
Jacki loves sitting with Sarah, Bubs and Anna at lunch when everyone else leaves.
JACKI IS CRAZY AND IMMATURE AND STUPID AND RANDOM AND MAKES A FOOL OF HERSELF BUT DOESNT CARE AND IS GOING TO RUN AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER NOW TO GET MORE ICECREAM.


well I hope that made you less confused



It made me more confused

oh well


1 comment:

Julia Ba Gulia said...

im laughing so hard riught noew i am in tears ai etqwefa,sdv adfgvrew fhehe