Wednesday, September 22, 2004

so not

Ok, so apparently our group is falling apart

I so do not see this

is it that:

A) I am just so unco in the social world of bitching and fights that our group is basically hanging by a thread and i didnt even notice any changes, as I was laughing the whole time and agrivating everyone so much because they thought i was so stupid not to notice, thus my forcing the group into even worse circumstances, without even realising it?

or

B) Our group is fine just a few people have, what do you people call it? oh yes, PNS or whatever, and arent exactly best friends at the moment, and so you all just made it up so you would have something to talk about without telling me, which of course got all of you a good laugh, but just left me in utter confusion?

BY THE WAY i so do not have a problem with people not telling me stuf, i mean if i was you i sure as hell wouldnt i mean, come on, its me we're talking about


meanwhile, i need to do a weewee

ciao

No comments: