Tuesday, September 07, 2004

THAT DAMN RAVINE!!!!

OMIGOSH like we just got back from DofE i am completely DEAD i so dont think i am going to be able to compete on friday coz i have these completely MONSTROUS blisters on my feet, and i cant walk so i have to crawl everywhere, and although degrading for me, i can see how this is hilarious for the rest of my family...

I guess it was kind of fun, despite the excercise, how wet it was, my only having one jumper, the blisters, the high mountains, everyone like killing themselves in that ravine, the mornings, my crappy dinner, mum like packing me 12 kgs of food alone, the smell of the toilets drifting downwind to our tent, our frost-bitten fingers, julias dehydration, the dissapearance of our super-shiny TranniaThingy, the missing pot, the crankiness, the cold, the heat, the rain, us turning into a tribe of savages and the whole not-having-a-mat-and-so-having-to-use-a-garbage-bag-instead thing.

Besides, the ppl hu didnt go are so totally NOT IN on the in-jokes, like how i am Simon ahahahahahaha

....wait i just had a thought...

that jokes really on me isnt it???

damn.

2 comments:

Jacki Trew... said...

Yeh but Julia got dehydrated aswell coz she looked at her leg and said it looked like it was shrinkinh

Jacki Trew... said...

Yeh but Julia got dehydrated aswell coz she looked at her leg and said it looked like it was shrinking