Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Cannibal here I come

I've just had a thought...
Maybe this is just me, but I find it extremely amusing to make jokes about things that arent really funny at all.

Like cannabalism (is that how you spell it?)
I just find that whole thing really amusing...and im sure you will to after you have read my SUPER HILARIOUS EXTREMELY AMUSING JOKES ABOUT THINGS THAT ARENT FUNNY...IN THIS CASE CANNABALISM!!!! (is that how you spell it?)

Ok, so there was a family of cannibals, a mum, a dad and two sons. One day, the sons and the dad go hunting, and they find the most beautiful woman in the world. The dad says to his sons 'come on, lets catch her' and the sons say 'no dad, we cant eat her, she is the most beautiful woman in the world'. The dad gives his sons a funny look and says, no sons, we're not going to eat her, we're going to take her home and eat your mother.

AHHAHAHAHAH i dont really get this joke, i just think the whole we're-going-to-eat-your-mother thing is amusing.

What does a cannibal call a phone book? A MENU!!!
BA-DOOM-CHA!!!!


and if your not laughing at these, then i suggest you take a train-trip to one of the other blog-links i have on my blog, as these are much more MATURE and you would probably benefit from them more.


I dont care, ill just stay here and laugh by myself.

No comments: