Monday, September 20, 2004

So im sitting here doing nothing, reading peoples blogs, whatever

when i realise i have this totally huge geography test tomorrow with Stoner, who already totally hates me (i have no idea why, my being a totally angelic angel and all) and who is going to hate me even more if i bomb out on this test

which I, quite conveniently have forgotten about until the last minute (this seems to happen alot).

So I look at my option thoughts.

So my first option thoughts are: just study tonight, cram, and it will all be ok

So my second option thoughts are: what am i TALKING about????!!! THERES NO WAY I CAN DO WELL IN THIS TEST NOW, OH BOTTOM BOTTOM BOTTOM

So my third option thoughts are: geo test tommorrow eh??.......meh

can you guess which one i picked?

















(the third ones, duh)

1 comment:

NoMandLand said...

Obvious, the last one.. :P

By the way, dont use colors that are almost invisible !