Thursday, September 02, 2004

Im stuck in this old era

I just noticed that everyone seems to change except me....
My school friends have changed so much...actually i also just noticed how different my roseville friends are from my greenwich friends...like in yr 6 they were all like me, but now they are...
MATURE which of course is the complete opposite of me, and im getting left behind.
like when lexi brought lucy to our netball game this year, i hadnt seen her for ages, and so i was talking to her, and she said ohmigosh your still exactly the same.
which i guess i am...i still like to do all the stuff that they think is immature.


woah that is way to complicated for me...i think ill just stay the same thankyou very much.


besides, how are you supposed to have embarrasing moments if you spend all your time trying to look and act mature?

1 comment:

Clare said...

OHH!! i am so immature... its reather sad,... i mean i still go in to toysrus and feel completly normal... i measn llooking at all the toys and i hate shopping and omg.. so many lovly memories.... i wont change till im to old to be considered as an underage-drunk... excellent