Sunday, March 11, 2012

My Birthweek

First things first: Yesterday, I turned 18 for the 5th time.  If you're one of my good friends or a member of my family, you will already know this.  Mostly because I am lucky enough to have the most amazing friends and family in the world, and can always count on them to remember the dates that are important to me, like March 10 (my birthday), June 2 (my cats birthday) and February 8 (the day Katy Perry's divorce was finalised and Russell Brand came back onto the meat market).  Also because I haven't shut up about it for the past 2 weeks.




I tend to get very excited about my birthday.  Anyway I don't want to go on about it too much, except to say that March 10, 2012 may well have been THE GREATEST DAY IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD.
Wow.  Might be overselling it a bit.  OR NOT!  So what if I had to work?  I also got a midnight musical phone call from Nathan and Julia, 2 champagne breakfasts, a brand new clock for my bedroom, a shopping spree (yes you should be jealous that he's my Boyfriend and not yours) and vodka red bulls bought for me all night long.  OH!  And the best part was that I actually looked like a semi-respectable excuse for a female the whole time thanks to Alex's rad make-up skills.
The whole experience was so enjoyable that I've decided to extend my birthday into a birthweek.  Seeing as my birthday party isn't until next Saturday, I'm technically allowed to do this.  Plus I'm pretty sure it took my Mum almost a week to push me out anyway.  My skull was kind of disproportionate as a baby.  It wasn't a big deal medically or anything, just a bit strange-looking.  I was a human bobble-head, okay?  I don't wanna talk about it.  BIRTHWEEK!

No comments: