Sunday, May 25, 2008

Indiana Jones and the City filled with Diamond Skeletons or whatever it was called. Its not my fault the title of the movie is practically a novel

So I saw it.
and before you all ask me, ill answer the question that everyone has been asking me.

Yes.
Yes.
Yes, you will like it.
If you like movies with everything.
And I mean everything.
I mean if you like movies that have Russian terrorists, death-defying stunts, Cate Blanchett attempting a Ukranian accept, romance, crazy people, shirtless old men, nuclear explosions, illegitimate love-children, cars that turn into boats and then fly over the edge of 100ft waterfalls and still remain intact, and - this just in - aliens, then you will like Indiana Jones.

Or alternatively, you could just be crushing on Shia LaBeouf.
which luckily i am, since none of that other crap made any sense to me.

No comments: