so i decided to compile a list of the many varied (and completely useless) things i actually DID learn today:
- the tuthankamen thing.
- its hard to balance a laptop on your lap in the car, drink a bottle of coke and write your history extension major work at the same time.
- watching your dog attempt to lick an icecube off the floor can result in hours of entertainment.
- its probably not a good idea to lick the knife clean. especially when its a steak knife.
- nailpolish doesn't taste good.
- no matter how hard you concentrate, you wont be able to change the channel with your mind. get up and find the remote.
- its best to ignore the collosal amount of hair at the bottom of the shower.
- wentworth miller doesnt have a myspace.
- the most intensely painful feeling in the world is getting nailpolish remover in your eye.
- freddie prince jr looks terrible with blonde hair
- i have the attention span of a foetus