Saturday, August 14, 2004

Weird Words#1.....Kankle

Ok, I've just had a thought....wot is with the word kankle, ok???
I mean, seriously. We all know what a kankle is, right? Well its like when you have no ankles becoz your legs are so like, fat, that your bottom-leggy-bit just goes straight into your foot...not a pretty site.
So the first thing I noticed about this word is that it has the word 'ankle' in it...WHY??? why should ankle be part of the word if it isnt even part of the body part....people who have kankles have NO ankles. If there's no ankle on the leg, there shouldn't be an ankle in the word...should there??
The second thing I noticed was that the bit in front of the 'ankle' bit was a 'k'. WHY??? There is no 'k' in fat...there is no 'k' in obese...there is no 'k' in overweight....I AM SO CONFUSED!!! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?????
Who invented the word kankle becoz whoever it was i am going to smack their bottom.

1 comment:

Clare said...

hehehekankle... oh how i love that word... i say it everytime some random says "oww my foot" or "oww my knee" i dunnno why... it confuses me oh well i am in the library after skool coz i felt like doing random stuff and i shall now wait for my mother ton come and pick me up.... u can wait too! ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... ok enuf waiting now i shall 'blog surf' wow how cool does that sound!?... ok tata! and keep up the blogging!