Monday, August 16, 2004

Walking Woes

Is that how you spell woes??? WHAT THE HELL ARE WOES???
That doesnt matter because my legs hurt so much because this morning my bus didnt stop for me so i had to walk 3km to get to the train station and then this afternoon i was waiting for my mummy to pik me up and she NEVER CAME so i called her and she said she had to take Cathe to the doctor and so I HAD TO WALK ALL THE WAY HOME, YES, YES THAT IS RIGHT I HAD TO WALK LIKE 6KM IN ONE DAY (MAYBE MORE IF YOU COUNT WALKING DOWN TO SCHOOL AND ALL THE WALKING I DO IN BETWEEN CLASSES I AM SO ENRAGED RIGHT NOW.



actually no, I so cant be bothered to be enraged right now, so I'll just be quietly fuming in the corner.




on second thoughts, I cant even be bothered to do that.
Screw this being angry thing, Im going to get some ice-cream.

No comments: