Friday, August 13, 2004

Sleeping Patterns of 14 and 15 year olds

THIS is fascinating
Julia is doing some maths thing on the computer next to me BTW
I have an xciting moment for all of you
ITS TIME TO.....PLAY THIS RANDOM GAME THAT I JUST MADE UP THEN!!!!
yayayayayayyayyyyy!!! time to get xcited. ok, I tell you the rules
THERE ARE NO RULES.....
IF YOU CAN UNSCRAMBLE THIS WORD AND PUT THE ANSWER YOU THINK IT IS IN A COMMENT UNDER THIS POST THEN YOU WILL WIN SOMETHING!!!!!!!
WOWOWOWOOWOW!!!!! GET READY!!!!!!!!!
HERE IS THE WORD....
smlaubcrne
GOOD LUCK

3 comments:

Jacki Trew... said...

Yes yes, dont listen to Beth, you do win something >:)

Jacki Trew... said...

no its not ryan is hot, im sorry
its ONE word

Clare said...

hmmm lets seee... smlaubcrne lmrne
submarine
scuba-relmn (wheres the other a?)dam u *realmn*
crabs-lemun (like lemon)
*wow im almost good at this*
is it unscramble!?!!!! OMG I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS UNSCRAMBLE!!! I GOT IT FIRST!!!!! U SUK HAHAHAHA U ALL SUCK I WANT MY PRIZE!