Wednesday, August 04, 2004

We can weeeeeeee...in our pants

hey everybody!!!!
this this this is a BLOG and it is CRAZY so saddle up your booties
Louis Vuitton bags r cool, people who buy fake ones (like me and Julia) are so NOT RESPECTABLE I am SO ashamed of them they should BUCK UP and BUY A REAL ONE like jessica simpson who has a real one and took it camping...
Do you like camping, but only because of the marshymellows??? ME TOO!!! So wot you do, is you put a mini-tent up in the backyard and cook marshymellows on a candle, like I DID!!!!

Until tommorrow my fellow musketeers when i shall teach many more valuable lessons about life
GET OUT OF MY SIGHT YOU FILTHY DISH-RAG
have a nice day :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow.... i just decided to read this because of the hell of it being the first post.

the first of many ones that would indeed, make me wet myself.