Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Home-Made G-String

This is VERY INTERESTING so listen up
I will TELL you how to make a home-made g-string
you need two things:
an old pair of undies
a large dumpster (bin) with a hook on the side.
now, this is another embarrasing story that has happened to me (note: ALL the stories on this blog are COMPLETELY and UTTERLY TRUE!!! I promise)
I was waiting for my bus, and there was like this dumpster so I decided to stand on the side of it, like just randomly. So I was wearing pants, and they got caught on this hook on the side of the dumpster and then when I tried to get off, I was left hanging in mid-air (like 1.5 m off the ground) and then my pants finally gave way, and ripped. So there was a big hole in the back of my pants BUT THATS NOT ALL.
My fabulous pink floral undies had ALSO become cought on the hook, and had ALSO ripped, but the tear was SO XTREME that it split the seams on my undies, so that only one side remained...that may be hard to understand so ill make it easier...
THE REMAINING SEAM SLID SIDEWAYS AND I WAS LEFT WITH A HOME-MADE G-STRING.
WOW!!!! Be amazed
All of you people out there remember
I BELIEVE IN YOU
you CAN make your own g-string and I am living proof that it IS POSSIBLE!!!!!
MORE EMBARRASING MOMENTS SOON!!!

No comments: