Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Nightly Nude Run

Ok, so I've just got home from school, and I go upstairs to have a shower, but I go to the toilet first... so I'm naked on the toilet, and then I go to use some toilet paper...this is how the conversation goes:

Jacki: (completely forgetting that I am butt-naked, I run out of the toilet and to the top of the stairs) Mum? MUM??? MU-U-UM???

Mum: (Very faintly from downstairs) Yes?

Catherine: (Walks out of bedroom but does not see me yet) Why dont you just go downstairs and talk to her - WHAT THE HELL? Why are you naked?

Mum: What do you want Jacki???

Jacki: (Running down the stairs) MUM!!!! Did you change the toilet paper?

Mum: Why are you naked?

Jacki: Just answer the question!!!

Mum: Yes, I did

Jacki: WHY??? That toilet paper was nice!!!

Mum: I only got that one because it was on special.

Catherine: (Vaguely attempting to sheild her eyes) Yeh, it was probably expensive.

AT THIS POINT BOTH MUM AND CATHERINE WALK AWAY TO CONVERSE IN THE PRIVACY OF THE LAUNDRY...NOT FOR LONG. I, WANTING TO JOIN THE CONVERSATION, BUT REALISING THAT NEITHER MUM NOR CATHERINE SEEK THE PLEASURE OF MY NAKEEYNESS, RUN TO THE KITCHEN AND PUSH MY LEGS THROUGH THE BOTTOM OF A GARBAGE BAG, THEN CUT ARMHOLES AND WALK DOWN THE HALL, SEIZING A BELT AND TYING IT ON FOR EFFECT.

Catherine: So, blah blah blah, oh not you again!

Jacki: Yes, its me, and I want to be included.

Mum: Jacki, put some pants on.

Jacki: Fine
( I, noticing catherine is holding a pair of pyjama pants, grab them, and run down the hall, pulling off my garbage bag, and put the pyjama pants on instead.)

THE END!!!!

note: When I was naked, yes, i was covering the important bits up)

No comments: