Wednesday, February 27, 2008

sisters? or friends?

scene: its saturday morning. im sitting, innocently eating pancakes and innocently watching a few well-earned hours of Friends, when suddenly, it dawns on me...

jacki: Oh my gosh!!
mum: What?
jacki: OH. my gosh
mum: What???
jacki: I have to call catherine!! (calls catherine)
catherine: Hello?
jacki: Catherine! I just realised something. You and me? You and me? We're Chandler and Joey. Chandler and Joey. We're Chandler and Joey Catherine!!
catherine: Ok. Um. What?
jacki: You know. Chandler and Joey. From Friends. They're us! We're them! WE ARE EACH OTHER!!!
catherine: (sighs) What are you talking about?
jacki: Ok. Listen. Listen. CHandler. CAtherine. Joey. Jacki.
catherine: Right
jacki: I KNOW!! dont you think? Ok and remember that time that it was Christmas, and Chandler and Joey had no money so they bought everyone those crappy gifts? Like they got Rachel wiper-blades and Phoebe toilet seat covers?
catherine: (sounding bored) yeah?
jacki: (practically shrieking with excitement by this point) WELL DONT YOU THINK THATS TOTALLY SOMETHING WE WOULD DO???!!!
catherine: (pauses) Jacki...you do realise Chandler and Joey arent real people right?
jacki: (stunned) why are you ruining this for me?
catherine: look, i have to go, im with my friends and...well, this is weird
jacki: you know im right! you know im right!!!
catherine: bye (hangs up)

she knows im right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know what's even cooler than that....
the other day I was listening to the spice girls and the backstreet boys...
IMAGINE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF ALL THE BACKSTREET BOYS AND THE SPICE GIRLS HOOKED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the world would probably explode it would be so cool. and it seriously works, they were both big at the same time, they both had 5 people and one left... we even paired them up,
brian-sporty ( the main singers)
nick-baby (the blonde cute ones)
Kevin-posh (the sort of dark and brooding ones)
AJ-ginger
Howie-scary
IT'S SO AMAZINGLY PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jacki Trew... said...

AND THEN
they would all have really good looking children who can all dance and lip-synch ridiculously well