Thursday, February 07, 2008



alright. im bad. very very bad.


i did the coke thing.


again.


so, on account of the fact that i cant be bothered to fight constant-awakeness, you should all get ready for a whole heap of blogging that doesnt make sense, as i bring you...





Jackiiscrazy.blogspot.com Throws An All-Nighter


(updated whenever I feel that things are getting too quiet)




1.07am: Awake. So awake. Let me try to explain. So awake I'm considering going down to the backyard and jumping into the pool to cure the boredom.


Facebook is down for the night. Just another reason to hate facebook I suppose.




1.12am: Hmm. You dont say. Search of Google has revealed my upper-ear piercing can also be referred to as a 'Helix' piercing. Back off man, I have a helix piercing. Yeah, you want a piece of me? Thats right. Helix piercing. Geez I didnt realise this piercing came with so much territory. Julia and I have probably been initiated into some biker club without even knowing it!




2.24am: Christmas Eve day. I mean, think about it. Really. Its both and eve and a day. Its a Christmas miracle!!!




2.35am: David Boreanaz is MARRIED?! Well there goes my hopes and dreams of him and Emily Deschanel ever hooking up in real life! I mean, come on. You cant make that kind of stuff up!! I'm crushed. Ever so crushed. P.S, Gemma this is for you:

dude. DUDE. i know. I KNOW! and i dont care that nobody else will ever appreciate that picture.

3.14am: IMDB is the coolest, can I just say. THE COOLEST.

3.15am: I sometimes wonder what I would look like without hair. And you know what else? I dont feel guilty about downloading the Enrique Iglesias song anymore. Because guess what? I like it!! Yeah, thats right! Its an alright song! And why is everyone so mean to Enrique anyway? He's probably a cool guy. Probably? He's DEFINITELY a cool guy. Especially if he watches Bones. and Prison Break. and Gossip Girl. But the point is, you guys should give Enrique a break. I mean, nobody questioned those girls on Next Top Model when they fawned over him and got all excited about being in his video clip. So if its ok for them to love him its ok for me to like his music. Which isnt even that bad! I mean, if you really think about it - oh who am I kidding, I listen to terrible music.

3.49am: There are 18 pictures of Wentworth in my room. No no, 19 pictures.

4.01am: I wonder if Catherine is still awake...
...
....
Ok, a thorough investigation reveals that she isnt. And also that my cat is sleeping on her face. ha! I guess one advantage of throwing an all nighter is that I have one less night where my cat is sucking my life out through my face while I'm asleep.

4.30am: You know what?? If everything was right with the world...

  • The writers strike would end
  • Red Bull wouldnt be so expensive
  • Emily and David would hook up already
  • Nobody would find it weird that I referred to them as 'Emily' and 'David'
  • Everyone would enjoy Michael Jackson and George Michael as much as I do

Hey. Hey. Whatever happened to Guy Sebastian? Huh?

5.01am: Is that the sun?

5.02am: From the person who brought you 'the contents of a schoolbag that has gone uncleaned for several months', i give you...
...
the contents of my handbag, which has gone uncleaned for several months:

  • 3 lollipops (2 of which i have since consumed)
  • 1 iPod
  • 1 pair of broken iPod headphones
  • 1 pair of functioning iPod headphones
  • about half a cup of sand
  • 2 nailpolishes
  • 1 makeup brush
  • 1 eyeliner
  • 1 bikini top (what??)
  • 1 copy of 'Persuasion'
  • 18 million receipts
  • 1 hoop earring
  • 2 pegs
  • keys
  • 16 multicoloured plastic gems
  • $2.35 (score!!)
  • 1 wallet
  • 1 pair of black thongs
  • 2 shells
  • iPod speakers
  • 4 buttons
  • 1 pen

aaaaaand

  • one huge ball of blutack (which most of this other stuff was fused to. ew)

5.54am: nothing frustrates me more than the fact that i am one of only two people that watches Bones, so when I rant about it, Gemma is the only one who understands me, and she probably doesnt even understand me on account of the fact that I am ranting, and therefore dont make sense to anybody, even the people who might potentially understand me since they at least know what the thing I'm ranting about is.

5.55am: i cant believe Kevin left the backstreet boys. really, i cant believe it.
how COULD he? i mean. he's supposed to be my male-member-of-a-boy-band-slightly-too-tall-for-his-own-good-incredibly-deep-voiced-and-bushy-eyebrowed alter ego.
but now. NOW. well. if i ever saw Kevin in the street, i would smack his bottom.

6.10am: Ok i think the effects of the coke have officially worn off. finally! time for sleep! sweet, wonderous, i-can-never-get-enough-of-it sleep, in my beautiful egyptian-cotton-clad double bed. how ive missed you!
sweet dreams faithful readers.

6.11am: Ok, you've GOT to be kidding.
a car alarm just went off.
right.
outside.
my window.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THE PICTURE YOU CANT DENY THEIR CHEMISTRY!!
they are meant to be
sigh
i miss it so much :(
ps i did a which bones character are you on facebook and im zac! hahaha

Anonymous said...

is ur cat like a dementor? coz that would be pretty awesome...

Anonymous said...

wooo!!! Helix piercing

love jules

p.s. cool that you saw cloverfield
p.p.s. carrie called me today

or maybe it was you?

Anonymous said...

Rach watched bones for a while, you should rant to her some day :D
Can't believe I only discovered yesterday that you had more than 4 piercings...you are hard. core.
xoxo