Monday, February 25, 2008

more adventures of jacki the babysitter

so im at work again, and while i could be using my time to complete various helpful tasks such as sweeping the floor, dusting the shelves, checking product deliveries etc etc, ive decided once again to channel my energy into being the worlds worst employee, and im blogging.

which im sure you all appreciate.
whatever.
so im babysitting for this family on saturday night. and this is new for me. and for them, since ive never babysat for these people before, but let me tell you, if i get my own way, i sure as hell will be babysitting for them again.
let me explain.
the first thing i noticed when i walked into the living room was the presence of not one, not two, but three 90 inch plasma tvs.
three.
three plasma tvs.
in the same room.
ok, ok, i lied. there were only two in the same room. the third was just outside the glass doors leading into the backyard.
it was hanging above the BBQ.
they called it their 'cooking' tv.
their cooking tv.
...
um...what?
and let me tell you, the night was full of suprises - the next of which being my discovery that each of the kids (oldest one was 6) had their own double bed, ensuite and plasma tv in each of their rooms.
and there was a pool.
and a trampoline.
and a pet robot dinosaur which i wasnt even going to pretend i was too cool for, and ended up playing with for most of the night.
teehee.
oh! oh! did i mention the chocolate, diet coke and milky bar icecreams i also found?
*dies*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is pretty much awesome...buuuut does make me slightly sick on the part of their money and how spoilt and misguided their children are likely to be...shmeh

Anonymous said...

How can people be that selfish?? I feel slightly ill...and want to start raving about the children in africa!!

Jacki Trew... said...

i love Ranting Sarah!!