Thursday, February 07, 2008

www.jackiiscrazy.blogspot.com saves Hollywood

Dear Hollywood,

Ok. And I didnt say anything for a while, because you know, its important to show some self-control, but seriously, this writers strike thing?
Um, yeah.
ITS RUINING OUR LIVES.
Alright. Maybe that was a bit dramatic. Yes, I admit, probably the only people who care are me and Casey. But still, two viewers is more than none.
Its not that I dont feel for the writers, whatever their plight may be. But you have to realise what effect having nothing to watch on TV is having on me.
Do you know what I watched the other day? Do you?
Bridezillas.
Yeah. I never thought I'd sink that low. Well I did! BECAUSE THERE WAS NOTHING ELSE ON!! Thankfully I've pulled myself together a little since then, and you can rest assured I wont be watching any more Bridezillas, no matter how bad the situation gets.
Ok. I lied. I'll admit it.
I watch Bridezillas every day. I think its awesome, I love it. The combination of PMS, an endless supply of disfunctional couples, and those relatives who decide they really cant give a damn and drop the cake in the middle of the church aisle is just sensational.
But enough.
I cant survive on Bridezillas alone!
Something needs to be done. And quickly. Before my brain explodes from attempting to come up with another solution to the whole Dr-Tancredi's-decapitated-head-was-in-a-box-and-we-all-saw-it-but-she-cant-be-dead-because-if-she-is-dead-then-i-will-die-on-account-of-the-fact-that-one-of-my-most-cherished-past-times-is-watching-Prison-Break-and-using-my-imaginaton-to-superimpose-my-head-over-Dr-Tancredi's-everytime-she-and-Wentworth-Miller-have-a-kissing-scene thing.
So please.
do it for me
and Casey
and Gemma, since I know she loves Bones as much as I do.
sincerely,

Jacki Trew

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh jacki. i feel your pain. i watch bridezillas too. i watch all the crappy tv on foxtel. i think its actually unhealthy. just dont get onto discovery home and heath. i made the mistake of discovering glorious channel 640 and now im an addict. all the shows are just so good*! sob. have you seen "style by jury"? BEST SHOW EVER!




*good being, very, very, VERY bad.

Anonymous said...

BRING BACK BONES!!!
and heroes i need my superhero-too-many-twists-
who's-her-dad-my-dad-is-evil
fix