Monday, October 09, 2006

Alex - a dedication

well this is basically a dedication to alex who is the coolest ever!!! because i forgot to call her on her birthday even though i probably shouldnt have on account of the time she bullied me with my stupid sister for like 10 hours on the way to the mall and ate lollies in front of me and kept changing the radio station whenever i said i liked the song and dropped me off on the side of a highway and told me to walk the rest of the way when she and catherine got bored of me

but still despite these things she is the coolest bum ever who i shall maul next time i see her becoz of the whole forgetting-of-birthday thing
and you better enjoy it alex
and you better maul be back
and it will be oh-so-enjoyable, almost as enjoyable as the time you spend mocking me and my blog, which i know you secretly love, otherwise why would you read it?
you know im right baby

and so, in a loving tribute to you, alex, alex k, k-dog, doggy-dog, kerrmeister, the kerr, k-shiz, alex nizzle, nizzle kerrizzle, whatever whatever, i present...

Alex - A Dedication
oh alex, with hair so orange, orange like fire
you're the best, im not a liar
forgive me for forgetting the day of your birth
you are so much hotter than colin firth (that was for you lauren)
oh alex, with boots so black
i stuck up your photo with a thumb-tack
it was so hot, as hot as the night
and i hope that we shall never fight
oh alex, who reads my blog
you look nothing like a frog
lets go for a jog
and then we can wash a hog
that smells like a bog
...in the toilet
the end

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you jacki - that was very nice of you - the 'whole' thing! Haha. I do enjoy reading your blog because it has some very random things - your life story in actual fact! And we only dropped you off to walk because otherwise we would have been stuck in traffic for ages and you were wasting my time with cat thank you very much. It wasn't a long walk and a little exercise never hurt anyone I mean look at the rate of Diabetes in children now - you should be thanking cat and me for our services!