Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Good afternoon, Sydney-siders.  And good evening to a Mr Richard Snowden, who is currently holidaying in San Francisco, and who I promised I would mention on my blog at least once.  Hi Richie!  How you doing?  I hope you and the boys are having fun, and that you aren't missing home too much, and that the weather over there is as delightful as what we're enjoying in Sydney.  Because it's freakin' hot.  How hot?  Freakin' hot.  HOW hot??
That's about as close a visual equivalent as I can give you....(because I didn't have any pictures of Hugh Jackman).


So Kim Kardashian's divorce, huh?  Yes, I am talking about it on my blog.  My stocks on Google just went way up!  Now all you have to do is sift through 18-and-a-half million other pages before you find me!  In all seriousness though, it really is very sad.  72 days?  The woman could only last 72 days?  On the plus side, my Dad has since become almost hopelessly addicted to reruns of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, and if there is a funnier situation to witness than that...well, it's not one I know about.  Still.  72 days?  If I were a real Richard Cranium, I'd probably say something about how it's kind of her own fault for internationally broadcasting the whole thing on a shit TV channel like E!.  I mean, she could have at least pushed for the Oxygen network.  I'm nicer than that though, so I'll say nothing.   Let's go for something completely different.
BREAKING NEWS: ALEX AND I HAVE A NEW APARTMENT MASCOT
Shit.  I know.  Try to contain your excitement as I unleash said mascot upon the world...

We call him Little Lincoln.  I think it's pretty obvious why.  The resemblance is, after all, uncanny:

The only difference is that Little Lincoln's doors don't actually open, and there aren't 6 dillion parking tickets on the passenger's side floor.  Other than that though.  Uncanny!!
Now.
What else can I bore you with?  I got nothing.  Here is a great song:

See ya next week!

No comments: