Wednesday, March 21, 2007

im back. and ive got back.

since you all seem to be suffering terribly from a lack of blog (or maybe i just want an excuse to rant madly at everyone in the world over the internet), here it is. a new blog.
hopefully to be followed by more new blogs, unless i stab my computer to death as a result of the stress of modern/ancient/maths assessments, a dt major work, arab-israeli conflict summary sheets, or simply the fact that blogger has changed all around and it took me like four hours to figure out just how to write a freaking post.

ok. enough rant.
what am i talking about. theres never enough rant.

anyway to catch up, im pretty much writing this just for ellen and hollie (there you go hollie, i mentioned you on my blog, clearly this means i love you and will probably end up writing a sonnet about you in my old age) so i can publicly declare how awesome Batman is.

Batman. oh Batman.
Batman, aka Mrs Collins, is truly awesome. My hero. We had weekly high-fives, which rapidly became daily high-fives because i just couldnt get enough of her. She gestures wildly and laughs at my lame jokes and tells me and ellen to "stop doing nothing in dt!!" and im pretty sure she'll end up killing me out of frustration one of these days. She and Miss Mitchell ("mitch") together are such a wonderful wonderful combination that they almost make up for the fact that miss shanahan hates me with the fire of a thousand suns.

except im pretty sure she only pretends to hate me because shes so jealous that there are other teachers who want to be the first ones to have a student (namely me), recieve a silver merit award composed of merits only from them.

well. rant pretty much over. i guess ill be back soon for more rant, probably about something insane, inappropriate and time-wasting like merits or home and away or that whole "why-do-so-many-people-love-george-clooney-i-simply-dont-understand-it" thing.

until then!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how i love jacki blogs

Anonymous said...

they are the mcshiznit