Wednesday, April 06, 2005

i love work

work is so much fun
on the weekend i got my first visitors!! wow it was so fun
booyah those who visited me! booyah indeed

hahaha work was so much fun me and stu had like 10 billion wars to see who could poke the other person the most, or 'pokey fights' as we renamed it.
pokey fights are the best, even tho i suck at them majorly.
stu mopped the floor just before we had one of our pokey fights and i stacked it so badly and this old lady customer like laughed at me.

and then i made puppets (one for each of us) and stus puppet ate my puppets face.
i love work.
its so much fun
its like getting paid for doing nothing because stu does everything for me.
because im 'Little Girl'
i love work!
tis so much fun!!

1 comment:

Jacki Trew... said...

i hate my work now
actually its not my work anymore
i quit
suck on that carolyn