Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Milo, And Lots Of It

I think I've drunk more Milo in the past 2 weeks than I have in my entire life.  I have no idea why this is.  Maybe it's a random craving.  Or maybe (more likely) it has something to do with us having nothing else in the house but avacado dip, wine and mojito mixer.  Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of mojito mixer - but for breakfast?  Even I will admit that's not always appropriate.
Anyhow.
Milo.
And lots of it.
You know I've had to throw away two empty cans already?  Before this, I don't think I'd ever even seen the bottom of a Milo tin before.  When we were kids, Mum would just get the insanely-extra-large size tin from Coles, and it'd sit in our pantry for months on end (occasionally being used) until the Milo solidified into a powdered-chocolate brick and had to be thrown away.  At which point we'd head back to the supermarket for another extra-large tin.  Brilliant, I know.  I think this is actually the basis of my ridiculous shopping ethic.

No comments: