Monday, August 27, 2007

Jacki gets famous update

so no reply from Rove Live yet.
thats ok, thats ok. i refuse to be disheartened (is that even a word? im guessing no. whatever)

i figured maybe i should start smaller than rove. i also figured the quest for wentworth is my ticket to propel me (and julia) to international stardom. or at least to an international restraining order. whatever.
so i emailed 2dayfm's Hamish and Andy. i went with Hamish and Andy for 2 reasons:
1) they are pretty much the male alternative of me and julia
2) i hate nova (and yeah, i know that might seem kind of backwards since they are the ones who got me on the radio for the first time, but come on. the g-string thing. ugh)

anyway, i figured emailing hamish and andy 10 dillion times would be the best way to get their attention, on account of the fact that if i fill up their inbox with nothing but emails from me, they'll have to read at least one and put us on the radio.
yeah its going to work.
anyway this is pretty much the beginning of my escapade to become famous. in order to meet wentworth miller (in case any of you hadnt picked up on the reason i actually want to be famous yet).

Emails to Hamish and Andy (shortened version)
Hamish and andy. How goes it? Just an email to let you know theres a female alternative to you guys out there. Its me and my friend Julia. We’ll do anything to get famous. Mostly because we want to meet wentworth miller. So bad. So bad we drove around Sydney for 8 hours on a ‘quest’ to meet him. 8 hours. If that’s not worth at least a mention on the show, then I don’t know what is. Think about it.
Love jacki (and Julia).


jacki (thats me) and julia (thats my friend) are like the female hamish and andy, except possibly more eccentric,insane and inappropriate. if thats even possible. we love wentworth miller. so much we drove around sydney for 8 hours looking for places with 'wentworth' in the name. we called it THE QUEST FOR WENTWORTH. if thats not enough to make us famous, then i dont know what is. basically we're willing to endure anything to get famous/meet wentworth miller. interested? (and bear in mind i really do mean ANYTHING).
love jacki (and julia). haha.


i dont know if you've noticed but ive emailed you alot lately. ALOT. im pretty much going to keep emailing until you let me on the show. in the end ill be typing about nothing. although that might be entertaining. ive been told my writing style is 'refreshing'. or does that just mean incomprehensibly stupid? wow. incomprehensibly. if thats actually a word, kudos for me. seriously, think about letting me and my friend julia on the show. we're the female you guys. we'll do anything to get famous. ANYTHING.
love jacki


so yeah. join the campaign to get us famous. you know you want to. and even if you dont want to, just do it. you havent got anything better to do (hey thats a good tagline...hmmm)

1 comment:

Emma said...

oh yes, disheartened is a word, and a very good one at that. loveing tht quest. btw, you do realise in your emails you happen to mention that you're female very shortly before you say that u'd do anything to get on tv. lol. sexual favours much?