Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Is Johnny Weir My New Daddy?

So this is kind of a weird thing to talk about, but I think my Mum is in love with Johnny Weir. You know, the controversial figure-skating dude from America who recently got kicked out of the icecapades or something for not being "family friendly" enough?

Yeah.
Tough break, Dad.
And "not family friendly enough"? There's a word for "gay" I've never heard before. Which I think is kind of unfair for 2 reasons:
1) It's 2010. How is the world STILL discriminating against gay people? And
2) We're talking about a sport that involves men dancing in bedazzled spandex - they're all gay.

Haha. I'm awesome. I should probably start apologising now for using that photo of my Dad though. Sorry, Dad. This isn't my computer, and that's the only picture I could find. On the plus side, you do kind of look like this guy who is totally famous on YouTube:
So there you go. If anyone stops you on the street for an autograph, you know why.

Anyway.
I had a job interview today which I'm not going to talk about because I don't wanna jinx myself. I will tell you that it involves computers, so if they end up hiring me you should all expect an onslaught of Pointless-Blogging-At-Work. Which should be a nice change of pace, you know, from Pointless-Blogging-At-Home.
But yeah. I used the word 'pertaining' on my application form, so I'm pretty much a shoo-in.

"Hey, what do you think of this one? 5 years experience, available full time, has a diploma in...shit, forget that. This chick used the word pertaining. Hired!"

No comments: