Sunday, March 21, 2010

Driving Mr Jackman

Whats happening, Planet Earth?

So I just saw the new Ice Tea ad starring Hugh Jackman. Yeah. I have nothing else to say about this, except that I would now like to drink a bottle of Lipton, marry Mr Jackman and act out that commercial every 5 minutes for the rest of my life.

In other news, it must be a cold day in hell - because I just booked my driving test. Aha! See how I did that? It's like when people go "it'll be a cold day in hell before I..." and then say something they're never ever gonna do? See how I switched it? Get it? Do you get it?
Yeah, you get it.
My jokes are awesome.
Anyway, it's true. I did book my driving test. And about time too - I mean it's not like I've been on my learner's license for 3 years or anything. Except that I have. So what? It just took me a really really long time to master roundabouts, that's all.
I am kidding of course: I f***ing own roundabouts. Sorry to swear, but you know it's true. No, the truth is simple and much less entertaining - I am just really exceptionally lazy and stupid.
Still. With any luck, I'll be running down old ladies all by myself within the next 3 weeks. And on that note, I'm out. Here is a picture of what I imagine hell looks like today:

No comments: