Saturday, September 26, 2009

Since we haven't bothered to do it yet, let's talk about the crazy weather this week.
Oh and yeah. When I say 'talk about the crazy weather this week', what I really mean is 'listen to me rant about Wednesday morning's insane orange dust storm/fog storm/dust fog/WHATEVER THE HELL THAT WAS for, like, 3 paragraphs'. Ready?
So alright. Did anyone else wake up at 5:30 in the morning, peer out the window and react like this:

Haha. Okay, obviously I'm kidding; I didn't really scream. Also I'm not a chimp. At least, physically I'm not. Mentally? Well...that's another story. Anyway, not the point. The point is, while I may not have morphed into a primate and shrieked the house down, my reaction was still pretty intense. Well, intense might be a bit strong - it was dramatic. Well, dramatic might be a bit strong - it was...okay you know what? I'll let you decide for yourselves.

Jacki Trew's Thought Process Upon Waking On Wednesday Morning:
"Huh. I guess the sky's orange today."
Then...
"Holy crap! The sky's orange today!"
Then...
"It's probably a fire or something."
Then...
"Or maybe I really am crazy."
Then...
"Or maybe the world is ending."
Then...
"Holy crap! The world is ending!"
Then...
"Eh. I had a good run."

Ha. Wow. I kind of totally sound like an idiot. On the other hand, though, it's really quite impressive that my mind was able to conjure so many words at such an early hour. I mean, 5:30? In the morning? As a rule, I generally don't do ANY thinking at 5:30 in the morning. And if I do, it's not about the end of the world. It's about this:


Oh, my. Alright, signing off. I've got some "thinking" to do.

No comments: