Monday, June 15, 2009

Sugar Coma

Aahhhhhh.
I'm giving birth to a food baby!
More specifically, a jellybean/freckle/smarties/sour worms/butter cake/lollypop/chocolate/cake frosting baby. Because that's all I've consumed today.
That, and cappuccinos.
Ohhhh my gosh. I'm torn between a super sugar high and what can only be described as crippling nausea. It's brilliant!

I should explain.
I don't usually eat this much crap in one day. I'm not disgusting, you know!
Ok, I'm disgusting. But not that disgusting.
Anyway, it was my sister's friend Daniel's birthday yesterday. No, okay, I'm gonna say it - he's my friend too!
So.
My sister and I have this friend Daniel, and it was his birthday yesterday. Can I have a moment here to totally FREAK OUT over how many people have had birthdays in the last 2 weeks? Can I? Can I?
Thanks.
*totally FREAKS OUT*
Anyway, Daniel's pretty cool, as far as people my sister has introduced me to go. I call him Milky - mostly because he has really really blond hair, but also because I just love saying the word 'milky'. Try it. It's fun. So Milky comes over sometimes and we bake brownies and watch movies and invent uber-exclusive clubs, where the only members are the two of us. Like, once we made a club for people who are super cool, and like to party.
It's called The Super Cool Party People. And no, you're not invited.

Wow, okay. I just realised this post is getting a little long-winded.
Long story short: Catherine and I made Milky a birthday cake.
No, that's not right.
It wasn't A birthday cake.
It was THE birthday cake.
Oh, hey. Here's a photo:

Yeah. Yeah. I know, right?
I chose a boat shape because Milky sails. So um, I figure he likes boats and stuff. Truth? I was going to make him a booby cake, but a) it's been done, and b) my last booby cake ended up looking like fried eggs, which wasn't that appetising.
Um, yes. So that's the story of how I ended up in a sugar coma. I totally recommend them, by the way.
Oh, and on another note, here's a photo of my cat, looking like a douche:
Hahaha.

No comments: